ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2022-23:Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ with a B.E./ B.Tech or Equivalent Degree in Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science. Eligible candidates can apply online for the ISRO Scientist Vacancy 2022 apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
SHORT SUMMARY ISRO SCIENTIST VACANCY 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Scientist/ Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||68 Post.|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- (Level-10) + Allowances|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 29/11/2022
- Last Date of Submission: 19/12/2022
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- Gen/ OBC :₹.250/-
- Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online.
|Post Of Name||Qualification|
|Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics)||B.Tech in ECE with 65 % Marks|
|Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical)||B.Tech in ME with 65 % Marks|
|Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science)||B.Tech in CS with 65 % Marks|
AGE LIMIT AS ON 19/12/2022
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum :28 Years
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
SALARY OF ISRO SCIENTIST RECRUITMENT 2022
- Rs. 56100/- (Level-10) + Allowances ,Monthly.
VACANCY DETAILS OF ISRO SCIENTIST CONSTABLE BAND RECRUITMENT 2022
|Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical)||33|
|Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics)||21|
|Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science)||14|
- The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Interview. Shortlisting of the candidates for Interview in the ratio of 1:7 shall be based on the GATE Scores awarded and not on GATE marks or GATE Rank.
- The candidates will be assessed based on the following attributes, viz. Technical (Academic) knowledge [40 marks], General Awareness in relevance to the area of Specialisation (technical) [20 marks]; Presentation/Communication Skill [20 marks]; Comprehension [10 marks] and Academic achievements [10 marks], totaling to 100 marks.
- Candidates will have to score minimum 60 marks in the Interview and PWBD candidates will have to score minimum 50 marks in the Interview. For generation of the final panel, 50% weightage will be given to GATE Scores and 50% weightage to Interview marks .
HOW TO APPLY FOR ISRO SCIENTIST RECRUITMENT 2022
Table of Contents